Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My PLN Post 1

My Personal Learning Network        So far my PLN is pretty simple.  I am trying to add more websites to the page but I definitely have the necessary ones now.  I linked my gmail and twitter account on Symbaloo and put all of my favorite websites on there.  Some of these include deviantART, National Geographic, and Modcloth.  The deviantART website helps me to stay connected to other artists.  Through this website, I can follow my favorite artists, comment on their artwork, and read their latest posts.  All the while, I can also display my own art in my gallery.  If you would like to check out some of my work, my deviantART ID is lizzy-bell.deviantart.com.  The National Geographic website helps me stay updated on the latest archaeological discoveries and environmental issues (in between magazine issues).  Modcloth has my favorite type of clothing as well as a blog that also keeps me updated with the latest artists and fashion.  Lastly, I added Today's Big Thing as more of a "passing time" website.  This is a website that is updated every weekday with the latest internet videos.  I am always ahead of everyone when it comes to knowing about the latest internet videos because of this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment